- Create guidelines and templates in Learning Platform, Marketing Material, Confluence Documentation for best practices and D&I
- Review and edit external material (for marketing, recruitment…) and internal training & documentation:
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Verify factual correctness of the information, such as dates and statistics
- Check the text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies
- Arrange page layouts of photos, articles, and advertisements
- Rewrite the text to improve clarity and readability
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Creativity, curiosity, and knowledge of best practices for a diverse, inclusive, and open culture.
- Experience writing for VFX, studios, or agencies is a plus
- Strong grasp of ethical practices as they pertain to written expression
- Ability to thoroughly QA and provide error-free work
- Have a clear and logical writing style.
- Bachelor degree an asset
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
- Highly honed presentation skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Experience with Confluence, information architecture, and TW best practices
- Experience working with technical writers and various subject matter experts
- Experience with Jira, Monday, Shotgrid a plus
- Experience monitoring milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
- Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
- Team player with a good sense of humor
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if
your details have recently changed.