We are currently looking for a Line Producer to join a Mainframe TV production. As the Line Producer, you will be the facilitator between the Director, Producer and client, and will ensure the creative vision of the project can be achieved with the budget and schedule. You are a super organized, professional and experienced leader who has been in the animation industry for at least 6 years.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Works with Producer(s) to prepare budgets, schedules and production plans.
- Works with production accounting to monitor budgets and financial reports.
- Evaluates script breakdowns to assess and assign cost of creative production.
- Conducts meetings with team leads to ensure continued progress.
- Defines and implements the production resources necessary to support the creative needs of the project.
- Partners with talent development to hire crew.
- Communicates with department heads to asses day to day project requirements.
- Ability to flag potential problems and provide solutions to fix them.
- Responsible for obtaining and negotiating with vendors.
- Supports and integrates the values of Rainmaker that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Additional duties as requested.
- University degree or equivalent preferred.
- 6-7 years of industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of animation and CG production pipeline, including pre-production and post production.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional communication skills are required as well as the diplomacy to balance the creative expectations with the financial resources available.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Open to and encourages feedback and new initiatives.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Flexibility and strategic thinking will be necessary.
- Must act with determination and fortitude when tackling the unexpected.