Mainframe is in the lookout for an Executive assistant to support our Senior Executive Team. The ideal candidate will display a strong eagerness to be a part of the animation and film industry, and have interest in growing with the organization. The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President, Senior VP of Production and Operations, as well as other Senior Executives on an as needed basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to; prioritizing all incoming/outgoing correspondence, packages and mail and returning phone calls on behalf of President, composes and processes correspondence from handwritten drafts, updating/creating charts, spreadsheets, graphic presentations, etc.
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining calendar bookings including the organizing, prioritizing and facilitating of meeting bookings on behalf of the President.
- Coordinates travel and prepares agendas.
- Prepares and organizes meetings including arranging for lunch and beverages for department and guests and any other special requests. Meets and greets visitors and clients and sees to their needs.
- Liaises with representatives of professional organizations on behalf of President and/or other Executives.
- Responds on behalf of Rainmaker to development enquiries, tracks and files submissions/deadlines as requested.
- Organizes and assists with corporate events/projects as requested.
- Provides back up assistance to other executives as needed.
- Conducts studio tours as requested.
- Supports and integrates the values of Rainmaker that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Reviews trades for industry information and updates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must love animation!
- 2+ years experience as an Assistant to a CEO, CFO or upper level management, or equivalent experience, preferably within an artistic or production environment or company. Experience in sales, marketing or business development environments also considered desirable.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as an aptitude for learning new computer software and office technologies. Experience with Photoshop also an asset.
- Extremely well organized and efficient.
- Accurate, dependable and able to anticipate needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a calm demeanour.
- Adaptable to change, he/she can alter course of action quickly per Executives’ needs and maintain a positive attitude while doing so.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. In particular, strong, professional, accurate written communication skills, with the ability to proofread/edit Executives’ correspondence.
- Acts with a strong sense of professionalism and judgement on all matters. Highly trustworthy and tactful with confidential and sensitive information.
- Interested in and passionate about the entertainment industry.
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Must be confident and proactive, highly motivated with a solid work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize tasks at hand and to take initiative.