Rainmaker / Mainframe Studios is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to work on a pre-school TV Series Octonauts! Do you have a couple projects under your belt? Are you looking to bring your experience to an exciting new project? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the Producers, Directors, and the Production Managers on all areas of front-end and back-end production such as story, script, artwork, animation and post production.
- Enters and maintains production data such as artwork, scripts, storyboards, CG models, sets and backgrounds.
- Prepares and distributes casting materials such as sides, scripts and artwork.
- Produces and distributes production reports.
- Schedules meetings and reviews and ensures that preparations are made to facilitate these sessions.
- Records and publishes notes from meetings.
- Works with digital tracking systems to update production information.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Ensures production environment is clean and fully supplied.
- Supports and integrates the values of Rainmaker that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous computer database skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.