The respectful candidate must exercise the following tasks efficiently and accurately:
· Responsible for the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll for 100+ staff
· Responds to internal and external inquiries for payroll.
· Reviews and ensures accuracy of approved time cards; tracking and deducting all garnishments and other special payroll deductions and entries.
· Tracks vacation and sick days.
· Processes WorkSafeBC quarterly remittances and annual reporting
· Processes annual T4s, ROEs and various payroll reports as requested.
· Administers MSP and extended health benefits for permanent staff
· Maintains employee roster list and employee records
· Assists in immigration process for renewing and obtaining Canadian work permits
· Assists in drafting contract offers, extensions and internal employee adjustments
· Assists in onboarding for new hires
· Processes employee organizational changes such as promotions, transfers, salary increases, hires, exits etc.
· Assists in job postings for HR / Recruitment
· Must have a minimum 1 year work experience in the payroll field
· CPA and/or CHRP designation is considered an asset.
· Must be proficient in ADP Pay@Work
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Must possess excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
· Able to remain confidential and exhibit good judgment.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent ownership and a can-do attitude.
The respectful candidate must have the ability to work in Canada unrestricted. Qualified applicants are invited to send their CV to: email@example.com