Position Level: Experinced
Start Date: asap
Contract Type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
– Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
– Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
– Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
– Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
– Maintaining adherence to production contract standards.
– Meet budget and schedule targets.
– Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to the industry.
– On-set Experience is a plus
– 4+ years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
– Shotgun experience.
– Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organised individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
– Acute understanding of post production processes.
– Excellent skills in collaboration and communication
– Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.