- 4+ years work experience in VFX production, including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Shotgun experience preferred.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), taking good notes.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the VFX Producer and Supervisors with scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings.
Be able to schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using shotgun.
- Organize and setup media for cinesync / client review sessions.
- Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
- Ensure work is being approved and completed on time and to specification.
- Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
This is a one year contract position for an immediate start. Priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
To Apply for this Position:
Please submit an application through our website: https://www.pixomondo.com/job/senior-vfx-production-coordinator/
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.