Position Level: Experienced
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
– Render wrangling, Deadline experience preferred, render management experience must
– Working knowledge of CG software preferred; Maya, Nuke, VRay, Katana
– Knowledge of VFX production workflow
– Strong problem-solve skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Reports to Production/IT/ Editor
– Helping production to manage facility resources including render nodes, disk space and I/O
– Maintain and manage Render Farm for high utilization and efficiency
– Fixing/solving technical render issues
– other tasks if necessary
– can work under pressure
– team- player
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.