- 2+ years of compositing experience
- Good to expert knowledge in Nuke
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Strong artistic skills including a strong sense of color, lighting, perspective, scale, and composition
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high-quality work, and encourage those around you to the same standards
- Experience with Shotgun an asset
- General problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a strong team environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create high quality digital composites and visual effects for assigned shots, seamlessly integrating the various layers of a shot
- Establish looks and/or follow set style direction
- Understand and follow production guidelines, solving design and/or effect challenges for key visual effects shots as needed
- Review and implement feedback quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with Supervisors and other compositors to ensure shots are delivered to highest standard and on schedule
This position is for an immediate start.
Priority will be given to Canadian & NAFTA eligible applicants.
To Apply for this Position:
Please submit an application through our website: https://www.pixomondo.com/job/compositor-2/
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.