Contract Type: Employee
– knowledge and first experience in: Setup and Administration of multi-platform networks (Win, Linux, MacOS), storage systems (NAS, SAN), Active Directory, Windows Server, Backup and Archival, Virtualization (VMware esxi, hyperV), networking (DHCP, DNS, etc), IT security, software deployment, VoIP, basic knowledge of a scripting language (desired: Python)
– previous experience in the “Visual Effects” industry desired, but not required
– motivated, flexible, willing to learn, ability to work self-responsible on IT projects as a member of the team
– willing to do shift work
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Administration of local IT systems at PIXOMONDO’s Vancouver branch (workstations, servers, renderfarm)
– provide 1st & 2nd level support to end users
– setup of new workstations and systems
– user management with Active Directory
– operation and maintenance of backup and archival procedures
– evaluation of new systems for purchase recommendations
– scripting and automation
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.