Position Level: Junior – Senior
Date(s): September/October 2017
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duration: 6 months
• 2+ years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
• Experience in Mari, Zbrush and Vray.
• Experience working in feature film or TV series.
• Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus.
• A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the CG Supervisor/lead artist to execute the required look of CG characters and objects
• Quality control of texture maps prior to publishing to ensure consistency
• Communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
• Sharing techniques, reference material and ideas with the team
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.