Department: Creature Developing/CG
Position Level: experienced
Division: feature film and TV series
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
– Experience of creature’s rigging, cloth, hair, flesh etc. simulations in feature films or similar production environment.
– 2+ years experience with/of Tech Anim/CharFX/Skin Deformation in feature films or similar production environment
– Demo Reel shows photo-realistic experience
– Maya and Python a MUST
– Houdini, Yeti experience is a plus
– Mel Script is a plus
– Good eye for details
– C++, Max/Max Script a plus
– Team player and able to work independently
– Strong problem-solving abilities
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award winning work.
Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.