Pixel Eye Pictures is currently looking for 4 more remote Sr. Compositors to join our talented team of award-winning artists to create visual effects for the upcoming film.
If you have a passion for remote cloud-based VFX production then we want to hear from you.
This role entails a responsibility to get shots approved and delivered as Sr Compositors, also by being an integral part of our global compositing force, working closely with VFX Supervisors in-house and client side. It is important that you are proactive and knows how to work cohesively as part of the cloud-based remote structure.
Applicant must have the following requisites:
• Minimum 7 years of North American production experience on high-end productions (Feature Films)
• Seamlessly integrating all layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and CG elements
• Working on the most complex and demanding shots of a project
• Experience running review remote sessions approval dailies across time zones.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
• Experience in working with cross-platform databases
• Knowledge of FTP/Media shuttle/Multiregional Cloud software (AWS/Google Cloud, etc)
• Experience with FTrack/Shotgun/Filemaker software
Candidate will stand out with the following skill sets:
• Taking on a sequence of shots to ensure continuity
• Clear communicator and accurate information follow up
• Working on blue and green screen extractions in Nuke only.
• Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines in ‘different time zones’
• Adaptable to changing schedules working remotely
• Consistently delivering excellent results with minimal supervision
Please attach your cover letter, resume with references (a must).
Only local Canadian residents to British Columbia may apply.
Subject Line: Sr. Compositors, (VFX) Job ID #1008
****No soliciting of any kind**** (No Phone Calls)
About Pixel Eye Pictures
Film Finance | Production | Visual Effects
A film corporation in British Columbia.