WHAT DO WE MEAN BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST?
We’re excited to grow the company, which means we’re always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team, and we’d love to connect to talk about future opportunities. Although we aren’t actively hiring for this particular position right now, we anticipate that there will be similar opportunities in the future. If you think that we could be a good fit, please get in touch!
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the VFX production process, from pre-production to final delivery.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Work with the VFX supervisor to develop project plans and schedules, and ensure that they are communicated clearly to all stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and identify and address any potential issues that may impact delivery timelines or budgets.
- Manage project budgets, including tracking expenses and ensuring that projects are delivered within budget constraints.
- Recruit and manage production staff, including artists, coordinators, and production assistants.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the highest possible standard, and that all VFX work meets or exceeds the project’s creative and technical requirements.
- Continuously review and improve production processes to ensure maximum efficiency and quality.
- Be proactive, get stuff done, be cool.
- Several years of professional experience in a production environment
- Broad knowledge of VFX workflows, pipelines, and techniques.
- Excellent project management skills, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communicator, and you’re known for building tight relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Plenty of experience managing production budgets and resources, with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Work well under pressure, with strong attention to detail and elite problem-solving skills.
- Natural leader with management experience, and you enjoy mentoring production staff.
- Understand the legal and contractual aspects of VFX production.
PANC is an artist-led VFX company. We’re committed to supporting our crew with a flexible and robust pipeline, using cutting edge tech (both home grown and industry tested) to wow audiences and smash deliveries.
At PANC we believe that healthy and happy lives ARE possible in VFX. We don’t take people for granted, and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, supported, and appreciated. We care about the health and wellbeing of our crew, and offer benefits to back that up:
- Three weeks vacation
- One week sick / personal health leave
- Extended healthcare benefits
Our workflow philosophy is simple — prioritize R&D and the pipeline. This will allow the team to work efficiently in a fun and dynamic environment, and the company (and our clients) to save time and money.
We currently work remotely, with the intention to expand to on-site / hybrid workflows.
Come and be a part of building this studio, where your contributions will make a difference — you won’t just be a cog in the machine. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about creating high-quality visual effects we encourage you to apply.
- This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Eligibility to work in BC, Canada is essential.
- Please provide a current resume and cover letter. We want to hear your story.
We are a group of art & technology driven problem solvers, specializing in Digital media, Virtual Productions and Visual Effects. Creating stunning images and immersive adventures using leading edge technology.