Are you looking for a creative environment that will challenge you and give you room to grow? We’re on the hunt for a compositor to join our crew. We’re building a team that prioritizes innovation in visual effects, and a culture that prioritizes your wellbeing and development.
- Composite elements such as characters, environments, and special effects into live-action footage.
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to achieve photorealistic results.
- Ensure that the final output meets the project’s creative and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with other artists to achieve the desired look and feel of the final image.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve technical issues related to the compositing process.
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within tight deadlines.
- Continuously learn new techniques and software to improve skills and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Be proactive, get stuff done, be cool.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a compositor in the VFX industry.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard compositing software such as Nuke, After Effects, and Fusion.
- Understanding of 3D pipelines and workflows.
- Proficiency in tracking, rotoscoping, keying, and color grading techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
PANC is an artist-led VFX company. We’re committed to supporting our crew with a flexible and robust pipeline, using cutting edge tech (both home grown and industry tested) to wow audiences and smash deliveries.
At PANC we believe that healthy and happy lives ARE possible in VFX. We don’t take people for granted, and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, supported, and appreciated. We care about the health and wellbeing of our crew, and offer benefits to back that up:
- Three weeks vacation
- One week sick / personal health leave
- Extended healthcare benefits
Our workflow philosophy is simple — prioritize R&D and the pipeline. This will allow the team to work efficiently in a fun and dynamic environment, and the company (and our clients) to save time and money.
We currently work remotely, with the intention to expand to on-site / hybrid workflows.
Come and be a part of building this studio, where your contributions will make a difference — you won’t just be a cog in the machine. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about creating high-quality visual effects we encourage you to apply.
- This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Eligibility to work in BC, Canada is essential.
- Please provide a current resume, demo reel, and cover letter. We want to hear your story.
We are a group of art & technology driven problem solvers, specializing in Digital media, Virtual Productions and Visual Effects. Creating stunning images and immersive adventures using leading edge technology.