WHAT DO WE MEAN BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST?
We’re excited to grow the company, which means we’re always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team, and we’d love to connect to talk about future opportunities. Although we aren’t actively hiring for this particular position right now, we anticipate that there will be similar opportunities in the future. If you think that we could be a good fit, please get in touch!
Are you looking for a creative environment that will challenge you and give you room to grow? We’re on the hunt for a production assistant to support our crew. We’re building a team that prioritizes innovation in visual effects, and a culture that prioritizes your wellbeing and development.
- Assist in the day-to-day production tasks, including scheduling meetings, updating databases, and preparing production reports.
- Support the team in tracking and managing shots, assets, and resources.
- Help with the preparation of visual aids, such as storyboards, previs, and concept art.
- Assist with the organization of reference materials and research materials for VFX artists.
- Assist in managing and organizing digital files, ensuring that they are properly named, formatted, and backed up.
- Assist with the preparation of project budgets, including tracking expenses and reporting on variances.
- Provide administrative production support, such as scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements, and maintaining project calendars.
- Other production-related tasks as required.
- Be proactive, get stuff done, be cool.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communicator, and you work well in a team environment.
- Prioritize attention to detail and problem-solving
- Easily handle industry-standard software such as Excel, Word, and Google Suite.
- Passionate about visual effects and the film and television industry.
- Working under pressure is no problem, you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
PANC is an artist-led VFX company. We’re committed to supporting our crew with a flexible and robust pipeline, using cutting edge tech (both home grown and industry tested) to wow audiences and smash deliveries.
At PANC we believe that healthy and happy lives ARE possible in VFX. We don’t take people for granted, and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, supported, and appreciated. We care about the health and wellbeing of our crew, and offer benefits to back that up:
- Three weeks vacation
- One week sick / personal health leave
- Extended healthcare benefits
Our workflow philosophy is simple — prioritize R&D and the pipeline. This will allow the team to work efficiently in a fun and dynamic environment, and the company (and our clients) to save time and money.
We currently work remotely, with the intention to expand to on-site / hybrid workflows.
Come and be a part of building this studio, where your contributions will make a difference — you won’t just be a cog in the machine. If you meet the requirements and are passionate about creating high-quality visual effects we encourage you to apply.
- This is an entry level full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
- Eligibility to work in BC, Canada is essential.
- Please provide a current resume and cover letter. We want to hear your story.
We are a group of art & technology driven problem solvers, specializing in Digital media, Virtual Productions and Visual Effects. Creating stunning images and immersive adventures using leading edge technology.