Nitrogen Studios Vancouver is looking for a Production Coordinator to join us on a “Sausage Party”, a new R-rated CGI animated feature film by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg .
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to the production management team and supervisors.
• Under the guidance of the Production Manager, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
• Maintains production tracking system with revisions, and notifies the affected crew as needed.
• Follows up with Artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule
• Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team as needed.
• Takes clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, and disseminates notes to all necessary parties
• Generates and maintains production reportsas needed.
• Coordinate and attend production meetings as required
• Provides overall production support to the Production Manager and Pipeline team.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years proven production experience in established Animation or VFX facility.
• Experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
• Experience with heavy schedule management in a time sensitive, deadline oriented atmosphere.
• Must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive under pressure.
• Thorough understanding of CG/VFX production pipelines is an asset.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Exceptional people skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
• Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office
• Experience with Shotgun Tracking System an asset
• BC residents preferred but not required
To apply – http://www.nitrogenstudios.com/jobs/