– Design and build 3D environment models and textures for mobile games
– Design and build 3D character models and textures for mobile games
– Optimize 3D models and 2D textures for Unity game engine efficiency
– Collaborate with design and development teams through rapid iterations
– University Degree or College Diploma in Visual Art.
– 2+ years of experience with 3D modeling and texturing for game environments and characters
– Proficiency in multiple tools including Modo, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Designer and Painter an asset.
– Experience in concept design for game environments and characters preferred.
– A compelling portfolio showcasing a variety of 3D environment and character models.
$55,000 per year
40 hours per week, Full-time Permanent
3 paid sick leave per year, 10 vacation days per year.
Language of work is English
Nexus Media Ltd.
1800 – 450 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5X 0C3
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nexus Media Ltd.
We are a video game company in Vancouver, British Columbia, founded by veterans in the gaming industry, and specializing in Mobile Games development. We believe that a great mobile game can connect millions of people anywhere, anytime, and inspire them to experience the world in new dimensions. This is our journey to bring ultimate entertainment into your hands.