We are looking for a Senior Production Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintain project databases in Shotgun and ensure tasks, assignments, statuses, and notes are accurate and up to date across multiple projects
- Coordinate deliveries out of the studio with submission notes and documentation
- Manage teams of artists and ensure they have the assets/elements/information they need to complete their tasks
- Ensure effective communication across all departments in Vancouver as well as with our teams in Los Angeles, New York, and Atlanta
- Communicate artist/project needs to supervisors/management
- Working with supervisors to ensure shots are being reviewed in a timely manner and notes are being effectively communicated to artists
- Work with producers to prepare bidding documents and packages
- Additional functions may be added by management
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be a BC resident
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the VFX industry
- Must be organized, analytical, and a self-starter with outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience with an ability to lead teams of artists/production staff
- Strong understanding of the life of a shot through a VFX pipeline and well versed in the terminology
- Experience with Shotgun, Filemaker, or any other task/asset tracking software
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to adapt to a changing and growing work environment required
- Willingness to grow and advance with the company and acquire new skills
About Mr. Wolf
Mr. Wolf is an award winning visual effects, finishing, and color company. Founded 14 years ago in Los Angeles, the company made a name for themselves with Grammy Award-winning music videos for Weezer, Green Day, and the Black-Eyed Peas and complex visuals for commercial spots such as the HP Hands campaign. Over the past 7 years, Mr. Wolf has expanded to include offices in New York and Vancouver and has built a talented team of artists and producers who are passionate about the creative process and building lasting relationships.
Mr. Wolf continues to deliver high caliber work for TV shows such as The OA, Electric Dreams, Preacher, The Walking Dead, Jack Ryan, The Fear of the Walking Dead, Channel Zero, From Dusk 'Til Dawn, The Goldbergs and feature films such as American Hustle and Hercules and commercial clients such as Jaguar, Honda, Burger King and Microsoft.