We are looking for a motivated Post Production Assistant / Runner to join our team. Any post production experience is valuable, but not necessary. Having a keen interest in learning and being a motivated, self-starter is key.
- General reception duties; answering phones; stocking supplies; greeting guests.
- Daily Rounds to maintain cleanliness/tidiness/safety/security of facility.
- Office Ordering: weekly/daily – Fresh milk/coffee supplies, Fruit Orders, Soda orders, Costco errands, Meal orders, General Office Supplies, Furniture Orders, Special Events/Client Visit Supplies
- Facilities-of-all-trades: cleaning refrigerators, replacing lightbulbs, cleaning/organizing storage, building shelves, hanging pictures/whiteboards, stocking office supplies, troubleshoot printers, meeting external vendors/contractors, small miscellaneous repairs, etc.
- Kitchen: restocking supplies, cleaning.
- Supply Room: keep orderly, restock, note low running items
- Track, manage and ingest hard drives to the server
- Download/ Upload to clients, NY, and LA offices as needed
- Help update delivery logs and Shotgun project fields
- Assist Producers and Coordinators with day to day tasks
- Supply or lunch runs as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Passionate about Feature Film / Commercials / TV post-production
- Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision, and demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, time management and anticipates and resolves problems; escalates to supervisor as needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail required
- Ability to adapt to a changing and growing work environment required
Please note this job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
About Mr. Wolf
Mr. Wolf is an award winning visual effects, finishing, and color company. Founded 14 years ago in Los Angeles, the company made a name for themselves with Grammy Award-winning music videos for Weezer, Green Day, and the Black-Eyed Peas and complex visuals for commercial spots such as the HP Hands campaign. Over the past 7 years, Mr. Wolf has expanded to include offices in New York and Vancouver and has built a talented team of artists and producers who are passionate about the creative process and building lasting relationships.
Mr. Wolf continues to deliver high caliber work for TV shows such as The OA, Electric Dreams, Preacher, The Walking Dead, Jack Ryan, The Fear of the Walking Dead, Channel Zero, From Dusk 'Til Dawn, The Goldbergs and feature films such as American Hustle and Hercules and commercial clients such as Jaguar, Honda, Burger King and Microsoft.