- Taking and executing creative direction from Clients, Supervisors, or Producers
- Complete simple to complex camera tracks and 3D layouts
- High attention to creative and technical details
- Proven ability to complete shots on schedule and under budget
- Taking responsibility for workload, time management, and notes required by clients or supervisors
- Ability to learn new techniques, and develop new workflows
- Must be a BC resident
- Preferred minimum of 2 years experience with tracking and layout
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
- A strong eye for detail, composition, color, and lighting
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
About Mr. Wolf
Mr. Wolf is an award winning visual effects, finishing, and color company. Founded 14 years ago in Los Angeles, the company made a name for themselves with Grammy Award-winning music videos for Weezer, Green Day, and the Black-Eyed Peas and complex visuals for commercial spots such as the HP Hands campaign. Over the past 7 years, Mr. Wolf has expanded to include offices in New York and Vancouver and has built a talented team of artists and producers who are passionate about the creative process and building lasting relationships.
Mr. Wolf continues to deliver high caliber work for TV shows such as The OA, Electric Dreams, Preacher, The Walking Dead, Jack Ryan, The Fear of the Walking Dead, Channel Zero, From Dusk 'Til Dawn, The Goldbergs and feature films such as American Hustle and Hercules and commercial clients such as Jaguar, Honda, Burger King and Microsoft.