At Mainframe Studios, we’re creators first. We eat creative and technical challenges for breakfast and come back for more. We’ve been doing this for 25+ years, and we’re still going strong. We’re lucky enough to have the best team in the business. From our artists to our technical and production folks, everyone is passionate about collaborating on some kickass projects. We’ve partnered with the biggest names in the business to create a huge library of content. With partners like Mattel, Netflix, DreamWorks, Sony, Silvergate, and Nickelodeon, it’s no wonder we’ve established ourselves as a creative force to be reckoned with.
WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
We are looking for experienced Production Coordinators to join our team! Do you have a couple projects under your belt? Are you looking to bring your experience to an exciting new project? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists the Producers, Directors, and the Production Managers on all areas of front-end and back-end production such as story, script, artwork, animation and post production.
- Enters and maintains production data such as artwork, scripts, storyboards, CG models, sets and backgrounds, layout and animation and LRC.
- Prepares and distributes casting materials such as sides, scripts and artwork.
- Produces and distributes production reports.
- Schedules meetings and reviews and ensures that preparations are made to facilitate these sessions.
- Records and publishes notes from meetings.
- Works with digital tracking systems to update production information.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Aligns and engages with the values of Mainframe: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Additional duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in 3D animation.
- Working knowledge of pipeline management tools, such as Shotgun is an asset.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Must have strong communication (both verbally and written) and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.