WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
Working closely with the Post Supervisor and the Production team, the Post Production Coordinator’s main function is to assist the producer, post supervisor and/or production manager on all post related duties. This position coordinates day-to-day production of post material/information and ensures a clear line of communication between all post departments and contributing service providers. The post production phase typically encompasses rough cut to final delivery, but varies slightly depending on the needs of each project.
While our studio remains in beautiful Kitsilano, Vancouver, we have transitioned all of our staff to work from home during these difficult times of the COVID-19 outbreak. Our technology allows our employees to log in remotely to our on-site workstations with little or no noticeable difference from the way they worked in our studio. We now have team members working all across BC, and are happy to consider that option into the future for many positions!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates all aspects of post-sound, music and stereoscopic 3D.
- Coordinates the conforming process and ensures all data is delivered and received correctly and on time to and from external facilities.
- Prepares material and information for production reports.
- Schedules meetings and reviews and ensures that preparations are made to facilitate these sessions.
- Records, publishes and follows up on notes from meetings.
- Works with digital tracking systems to update production information.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Supports and integrates the values of Mainframe: that being a commitment to innovation, creativity, professionalism and inspiration.
- Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, other staff members, partners and clients.
- Additional duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of post production and 3D animation is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous computer database skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team and demonstrate initiative.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills. Practices attentive and active listening.
- Shares information and ideas with others and is receptive to feedback and suggestions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Self-motivated and pro-active. Ability to work under pressure and with changing deadlines.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet set performance objectives.
Mainframe Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at Mainframe Studios, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and partners. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
About Mainframe Studios
At Mainframe Studios, we’re creators first. We eat creative and technical challenges for breakfast and come back for more. We’ve been doing this for 25+ years, and we’re still going strong. We’re lucky enough to have the best team in the business. From our artists to our technical and production folks, everyone is passionate about collaborating on some kickass projects. We’ve partnered with the biggest names in the business to create a huge library of content. With partners like Mattel, Netflix, DreamWorks, Sony, Silvergate, and Nickelodeon, it's no wonder we’ve established ourselves as a creative force to be reckoned with.