Lux Visual Effects is currently looking for Nuke Compositors to join our talented team of award-winning artists to create visual effects for upcoming films.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
– Working closely with Supervisor to determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop look
– Performing tasks such as tracking, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements
– Must have at least 2 years experience in compositing digital visual effects for feature film or television
– Proficient knowledge of Nuke
– Demonstrated knowledge and production experience
– Must present a demo reel highlighting candidate’s eye for colour, lighting, attention to detail and composition
– Strong communication skills are critical
– Candidate must be highly organized, be able to work within a team and take direction well in a fast-paced production environment
– 3D and/or on-set production experience is a bonus
Subject Line: Compositor
Please attach your cover letter, resume & links to your online demo reel.
No phone calls please, we will contact promising candidates.
Only local residents with Canadian citizenship and/or valid working permits.