LUX Visual Effects Inc. is currently looking for a Jnr. Modeler to join our talented team of award-winning artists to create visual effects for upcoming commercials, television series and feature films.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Create models for environments, props, creatures, and characters
- Have fundamental knowledge of modeling both organic and hard surface environments and props, Maya’s referencing system, organizing complex hierarchies
- Aid in the research, development and implementation of methods and techniques
- Complete tasks within the time allotted
- Experience in a production environment using Maya and industry experience modeling for film and television an asset
- A self-starter with the ability to complete entire shots alone or working with a team
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about their work
- Able to take direction positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
Subject Line: Jnr. Modeler
Please attach your cover letter, resume & links to your online demo reel.
No phone calls please, we will contact promising candidates.
Only local residents with Canadian citizenship and/or valid working permits.