LUX Visual Effects is currently looking for an Intermediate 3D Generalist to join our talented team of award-winning artists to create visual effects for upcoming commercials, television series and feature films.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
– Minimum 4+ years industry experience in a vfx production environment in Maya (experience working in television and film an asset)
– Advanced knowledge in modeling, texturing, animation, shading, rigging, lighting and dynamics
– Pipeline development / problem solving
– MEL/Python scripting
– Aid in the research, development and implementation of methods & techniques
– Create models for environments, props, creatures and characters
– Knowledge of V-ray an asset
– An efficient self-starter with the ability to complete work to completion both independently and part of a team
– Strong work ethic, highly motivated and passionate about their work
– Ability to take direction from CG supervisor positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Interest / availability to work in Squamish
(LUX has two studios in Vancouver and Squamish)
Subject Line: Intermediate 3D Generalist
Please attach your cover letter, resume & links to your online demo reel and portfolio.
No phone calls please, we will contact promising candidates.
Only local residents with Canadian citizenship and/or valid working permits.
About Lux Visual Effects
Lux Visual Effects is an award winning vfx company based in Vancouver, Canada. Our talented team of artists create visual effects for commercials, television series, and feature films.