Lux Visual Effects is currently looking for an Animator to join our team for upcoming projects.
– Create complex key frame animation sequences and pre visualizations, as assigned
– Remain current and up-to-date in animation techniques
– Carry out specified style determined by Art Director
– Transmit all information, knowledge, and skills in a timely fashion to Senior Level art members
· Minimum 2+ years experience as Animator
· Intermediate understanding of general and character animation, lip-synching, camera animation and lenses
· Understanding of modeling and lighting skills
· Good understanding of strong character posing
· Intermediate knowledge of 3D software (Maya)
· Basic knowledge of colour theory and physics of light a definite asset
· Strong compositional skill is preferred
· Degree/diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience
· Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
· Able to multi-task and prioritize
· Able to thrive in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment
· Enjoy working in teams & able to follow directions well
Subject Line: Animator
Attach your cover letter, resume & links to your online demo reel.
No phone calls please, we will contact promising candidates.
Only local residents with Canadian citizenship and/or valid working permits.
About Lux Visual Effects
Lux Visual Effects is an award winning vfx company based in Vancouver, Canada. Our talented team of artists create visual effects for commercials, television series, and feature films.