JumpStart is seeking an experienced and driven lead full stack developer to join our engineering team in Vancouver. In this position, you will be responsible for defining and executing game features on the Unity platform. In addition, the candidate will have the opportunity to lead an engineering team and set the direction for our game development.
· Develop key features
· Identify project scope and technical requirements
· Make architectural and resource allocation decisions
· Coordinate with producers and game designers on key features and implementations
· Provide direction, estimation and tracking of tasks
· Provide assistance and direction to developers in the team
· Setting technical goals and perform reviews
· Identify training opportunities for members of the team
· Minimum 8+ years of full stack software development experience
· 5+ years of Unity development
· Experienced with both Android and iOS platforms
· Have worked on multiple mobile games
· Experience in world builder games a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience mentoring team members
About JumpStart Games
JumpStart® Games is the leader in learning-based games for kids. Through its own brands, as well as partner brands like DreamWorks Animation, JumpStart Games creates epically fun, learning-based games for kids of all ages. The reality is that kids today seek entertainment through gaming, yet the vast majority of kids’ games do absolutely nothing to inspire their minds through learning. JumpStart Games changes that paradigm and brings a learning edge through epically fun gameplay. Over its 20-year history JumpStart Games has earned the trust of millions of teachers and parents and has released several critically-acclaimed titles including School of Dragons®, the ever-popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Formerly known as Knowledge Adventure, JumpStart Games is a wholly owned subsidiary of NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited (HKSE: 0777) and is based in Torrance, CA.
For more information, visit www.JumpStart.com, like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/JumpStart), or follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/JumpStart3D).