We are looking for some dynamic, energetic and responsible people to join our high energy, hard working team.
We are an elite team that creates digital doubles for large budget feature films, TV and games. Our work is a combination of working in the office and going on movie sets to “capture” actors, buildings, cars, props etc using laser scanners, LiDAR and camera DSLR’s and Photogrammetry.
You MUST possess:
• Strong organic digital modeling skills (specifically good handling of zbrush, maya, mari, modo etc)).
• Texturing based on photograph stills to create a photorealistic digital double.
• Attention to details (in the office and out on set)
• Self-reliant, responsible, ability to think and make decisions at a moment’s notice.
• Good social and communication skills (with clients)
• Mature, Responsible, and always willing to put the clients needs first
• Availability to work non-standard hours (not a typical 9-5 job)
• Ability to work in a team as well as alone.
• ***Drivers licence and valid passport REQUIRED
Applicants will be given priority who:
• have experience using 3D scanners, LiDAR and/or scanned data
• experience with DSLR’s and studio photography
• worked with CAD software
If you are looking for an opportunity that is unique, challenging and rewarding, please send your demo reel and resume.