Link to apply: https://igg.bamboohr.com/careers/222
Position: Senior 3D Artist
Report to: SVP (Project Lead)
Hiring Level: Senior to Lead
Contract length: Permanent with 3-month probation
Workplace: At Office
1. Resume & Showreel/Portfolio review;
2. Art Test;
1. Able to create high-quality character models in accordance with the pre-existing characters and art designs;
2. Able to use the Unity engine, importing game characters, assigning, and debugging relevant materials;
3. Need to be proficient in the application of hand painted PBR, understanding the logic of card rendering, and have a good sense of colour compositions and overall aesthetics.
4. Communicate with other art-related subdivisions, improving the overall character quality.
5. Responsible for outsourcing specification of models and able to give productive feedback when necessary.
6. Able to iterate on sketches (eg. adding more detail)
7. Able to multitask many related elements
1. 4 or more years of relevant work experience, solid art/painting skills, and control of structure, lines, colors, etc., and have an understanding of human body structure and proportional relationships;
2. Familiar with mainstream gaming art styles; have a deep understanding of European and American cartoon/realistic game development and design;
3. Familiar with UNITY3D engine and have relevant project experience;
4. Proficiency with hand-painted textures and the ability to modify textures in Photoshop, and the ability to control the final effect of the model with the engine;
5. Significant experience with 3Dmax, and other 3D modelling tools; skilled with Photoshop.
Compensation Package for permanent employees:
Comprehensive benefits after 3 months include extended health, dental, vision & prescription coverage.
Paid Vacation + paid Sick Days: 18 days (accumulated and based on percentage earning)
Active Living Benefits (such as fitness memberships/registration fees for team sports) reimbursed after 3 months
Training/Development fee reimbursement after 3 months
Paid Holiday Closure between Christmas & New Year’s week
Paid Statutory holidays
RRSP matching after 1 year
Monthly Commuter Allowance after 3 months
Monthly team lunches
Perks for permanent employees:
On-site car and bike parking
Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
On-Site Foosball table, table tennis, basketball game machine & pool table
Casual Dress Code
Gifts for employee’s children
Snacks and drinks provided
About IGG.COM CANADA INC.
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada.
With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains, and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech, and inspiring. IGG Canada is a division of IGG (I Got Games), a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate, and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S., and Canada (opened in 2013).If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!
Mythic Heroes Game link: https://www.mythicheroes.com/
Link for apply: https://igg.bamboohr.com/careers/222