Apply direct through our open positions page: https://igg.bamboohr.com/careers
Position: 2D Animator (Spine) – Mobile Game
Report to: Art Lead
Department: MH Game
Game Style: 2D Idle Mobile Game
Hiring Level: Experienced
Contract length: Permanent with 3-month probation
Workplace: At Office
Salary Range: CAD55000 – CAD90000 annual
1. Resume & Showreel/Portfolio review;
2. Art Test;
- Create spine animation for 2D characters in our game project. (attack, skill motion, ultimate skill, idle, death, etc.)
- Able to meet production deadline with quality delivery.
- Actively participate in team/department meetings and contribute to discussions.
- Work alongside teams of other designers, artists and animators on elaborate animation projects.
- Report to supervisor and respond to feedback on their animations.
- Edit or alter animations in response to feedback from producers.
- Perform other related tasks;
- Experienced or familiar with 2D animation software, Spine is a plus.
- Strong skills on key timing, movement, and action.
- Diploma or certificate from a post-secondary animation / VFX program.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in 2D animation production.
- Must be able to work on-site.
- Good knowledge of technical basis in 2D animation.
- A team player
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- 18 days of accrued paid Vacation + Sick Days.
- Reimbursement for Active Living Benefits and Training/Development fees after 3 months.
- Dependent/Child Benefits.
- Paid Holiday Closure between Christmas & New Year’s week.
- Paid Statutory holidays.
- RRSP matching after 1 year.
- Monthly Commuter Allowance after 3 months.
- Monthly team lunches.
- On-site car and bike parking.
- Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
- On-Site Foosball table, table tennis, basketball game machine & pool table.
- On-Site Gym.
- Casual Dress Code.
- Gifts for employee’s children.
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Festival Bonus/Gifts.
- Referral Bonuses.
If you’re enthusiastic about shaping mobile games that captivate players globally and want to be an integral part of our Canadian superhero team, we want to hear from you. Apply now and be a part of our exciting journey!
About IGG.COM CANADA INC.
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada.
With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains, and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech, and inspiring. IGG Canada is a division of IGG (I Got Games), a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate, and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S., and Canada (opened in 2013).If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!