Apply through: https://igg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=182
Report to: Senior Animator & Lead Animator
• Uses particle systems to create, design, and troubleshoot the FX in Unreal (such as fireball burning, explosion after the fireball falls on the ground etc.)
• Helps the art team optimize FX for Unreal
• Creates procedural tools and workflows using Blueprints and Python
• Explores new workflows and technologies to enhance results
• Helps team debug issues and learn new methods of problem-solving
• Other related tasks assigned by the team
• Minimum one (1) year of Unreal experience building, debugging and supporting complex setups in Unreal
• Minimum one (1) years of experience in scripted tools development
• Creative ability and artistic talent, demonstrated by previous work
• Exceptional technical skills, the ability to learn new software quickly, and a keenness to stay on the leading edge
• Strong willingness to grow, learn new methods and share knowledge with others
• Ability to work and solve technical issues independently
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and an open mind
• Team player able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to figure out solutions on your own
• 3ds Max
1. Resume & Showreel review;
2. Art Test; (this art test is even to every candidate we think that they have potential working with us)
Position type: permanent or others to be discussed
Compensation Package for permanent employees:
Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including extended health and dental.
Paid Vacation + paid Sick days: 18 days(accumulated and based on percentage earning)
Active Living Benefits (such as Fitness Memberships, Registration fees for team sports reimbursement) after 3 months
Training and development fee reimbursement after 3 months
Dependent Child Benefit
Paid Holiday Closure
RRSP matching after 1 year
Perks for permanent employees:
On-site car and Bike Parking
Monthly Transit Allowance after 3 months
Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
Dress code: Casual
Lots of snacks, drinks available
Monthly Team lunch
This job has to work on-site.
About IGG Canada
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG - I Got Games, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!