IGG Vancouver is hiring! We have an opportunity at our studio for a talented UA Coordinator to support our UA Video Team.
This position supports the Producers and Creative Director in keeping projects operating in an organized and efficient manner. Coordinators are information share points that hold teams together while being able to balance multiple needs, projects and tasks at one time.
Department: UA Video Marketing Team (Game Marketing Team)
Report to: UA Project Manager
Position Level: Entry level, graduated students application welcome
Position type: start with 3 months contract with possible conversion to regular permanent employment based on your performance
This job has to work on-site.
Apply through link here: https://igg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=154
- Work closely with the project manager for scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details.
- Organize dailies, rounds and project meetings. Takes detailed and comprehensive notes in reviews and meetings.
- Assists Producer, Project Manager, Leads and Artists to ensure every project is handled efficiently while maintaining company quality standards.
- Communicates information between crew and departments quickly and succinctly, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional approach.
- Pays close attention to details and is thorough in handling project-related deliveries.
- Oversees data movement for projects, ensuring data is accurate and up to date.
- Executes client deliveries with a sharp eye for QC.
- Act as the liaison between the production team and external business stakeholders.
- Organize videos and scripts/concepts for streamers
- Research on video references for video editors
- Anticipate challenges and communicate those to Producers and Project Managers.
- Looks for opportunities to streamline and improve the flow of information between departments.
- Communicate with our facilities based in China
- Other duties assigned by the team
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion in the game industry, previous academic or work experience is a bonus.
- Must be proactive and a team player.
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude no matter the challenges put in front of them.
- Clear communicator, with great problem-solving skills and strong initiative
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (a lot direct communication with our facilities based in China)
- Game player or experienced with Game is a plus
About IGG Canada
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG - I Got Games, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!