The Marketing artist (Illustration/UI/Animation) we are looking for needs to create illustration banners, and graphic design for our marketing gameplay videos, and support our game development team from overseas.
· Develop, maintain, and create illustration banners for marketing videos.
· Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes.
· Work with 2D lead to ensure timely completion of illustration at the desired quality bar.
· Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews.
· 1+ years of industry experience as a 2D Artist (preferably in games) preferred
· Fluent in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
· Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
· Able to work creatively as part of a large or small group
· Proven problem-solving / prototyping ability
· Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and compositors
· A passion for video games
· 2d animation
· Familiar with Maya, 3dMax, Unity 3D , Unreal Engine
· Familiar with Adobe After Effects
· Have shipped Video/Mobile game title(s) as a UI Designer
· Understanding of the visual style of IGG games and a passion to push it to the next level
Please apply through: https://igg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=131
About IGG Canada
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG - I Got Games, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!