Our CG/VFX Team is implementing and doing some R&D to a new style of the projects for our new game trailer’s direction – 3D render into 2D (We will have both full 3D game Trailer & 3D to 2D game Trailer ) and we are also doing R&D for stylized game trailers, based on this new direction our team would like to have some new positions join us to provide their knowledge and support for us to help us succeed.
Samples of our work:
1. Time Princess Dress Up!: https://youtu.be/iyKGl0zQPxo
2. Lords Mobile x Saint Seiya: https://youtu.be/PCGdjnCreYM
3. Lords Mobile x Dreamworks Kung Fu Panda: Warriors Assemble: https://youtu.be/NyJd3JcHxzg
Report to: Lead R&D Artist
Department: CG R&D
– Perform a wide range of tasks, mainly including lighting, modeling, texturing, shading.
– May include some 2D work, painting over images, hand drawing 2d FX, etc.
– Research and develop new techniques to help improve quality and efficiency of projects.
– Research and develop new art styles.
– Partner with other team members to achieve desired quality of work.
– Must be able to creatively resolve problems.
– Ideal candidates will be strong in one or more areas of visual effects and have keen interest in developing their skills in other areas.
– Experienced in 3D software such as Blender, Substance Painter/Designer, ZBrush, Unreal.
– Good communication skill with the ability to help others and ask for help when needed.
– Disciplined and self-driven without needing constant supervision in a home environment.
– Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Nice to haves:
– Experience with 3D render to 2D style projects
– Experience with creating 2D FX, either hand painting or through shaders.
– Experience with Houdini is a bonus.
position type: starts from 3 months Contract, with possible conversion to a regular permanent employee based on your performance.
This job has to work on-site.
Apply through: https://igg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=193
Compensation Package for permanent employees:
Comprehensive benefits after 3 months include extended health, dental, vision & prescription coverage.
Paid Vacation + paid Sick days: 18 days(accumulated and based on percentage earning)
Active Living Benefits (such as Fitness Memberships, Registration fees for team sports reimbursement) after 3 months
Training and development fee reimbursement after 3 months
Dependent Child Benefit
Paid Holiday Closure between Christmas & New Year week
Statutory paid holidays
RRSP matching after 1 year
Monthly Commute Allowance after 3 months
Monthly Team lunch
Perks for permanent employees:
On-site car and Bike Parking
Work hours: 10 am to 6 pm with 1 hour paid lunch.
Foosball & Pool Tables on site
Gym on site
Dress code: Casual
About IGG Canada
IGG Canada is a premium mobile game and video production studio located at 5 East 8th Ave. Vancouver, Canada. With spectacular views of the downtown skyline, coastal mountains and English Bay, our new studio is spacious, high-tech and inspiring.
IGG Canada is a division of IGG - I Got Games, a global interactive digital entertainment company that specializes in the development of and operation of Mobile Games. Established in 2006, IGG was founded with the aim of becoming a leading massively multiplayer game publisher and developer. The company has rapidly expanded its global operations, through strategic partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Kongregate and many others. IGG currently operates studios in China, Philippines, Singapore, the U.S. and Canada which opened its doors in 2013.
If you're passionate about creating mobile games that reach millions of players around the world and are interested in becoming an integral member of our Canadian team of superheroes, we want to hear from you!