Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Rigger with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Creating and developing fast elegant character rigs using Maya and proprietary tools.
• Working with modeling and animation departments to facilitate articulate realistic
• Integration of characters and rigs into the production pipeline
• Creating User Interfaces and tools to assist animators.
• Working in partnership with R&D programmers, Animators, and Lighting TDs to ensure
shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
• Providing support to character rigs throughout production.
• Developing long-term strategies to automate character production.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in feature film/broadcast VFX production.
• Solid knowledge of rigging systems. Comprehensive knowledge of Maya.
• Provide reel demonstrating both control systems and complex deformations.
• Solid time and project management skills.
• Accessibility and willingness to collaborate is a must.
• Good understanding of the entire visual effects process.
• Working knowledge of Mel ,Python and C++.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and a link to your demo reel to: email@example.com
* Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
*Must be a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada