Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans. As a full service visual effects house, Hydraulx has the versatility to provide high quality visual effects regardless of the size or scope of the project.
Hydraulx VFX is working on some high profile projects and is currently looking for a talented Senior Level Compositor Artist to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
Requirements: Knowledge of Nuke, Adobe Photoshop and Python. Minimum of 5+ years of progressively complex compositing experience in feature film preferred. Knowledge of Flame/Flare would be considered a bonus. Ability to determine filming sequences, camera movements and picture composition.
• Master’s degree in film, art, communications or related field required.
• 5+ years proven compositing experience in established VFX facility.
• Demonstrated experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
• Ability to co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials.
How to apply:
• Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. project work and or personal work).
• Please include rate history and availability.
• Please send resume and links to your demo reel.
• Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Vancouver, BC Canada
· * Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.
· Submit your resume to: email@example.com
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
About Hydraulx VFX Ltd
We hold to two basic tenets: hire the best artists, and keep them armed with the latest tools and technology available.
The result is a highly efficient team of talented artists and consistently groundbreaking work in a broad range of applications. With less of the bureaucracy of larger companies, and a core group of in-house talent (producers, programmers, photographers & designers), we decrease overhead while increasing project flexibility.