Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Creates models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production achieving high level of realism.
· Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines
· Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
· Keep files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
· Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems related to tasks.
· Advanced knowledge of Maya, ZBrush and Mudbox
· Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
· Experience working on Linux OS
· Excellent file management skills.
· Able to work independently and with the production team.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a link to your demo reel to : email@example.com
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.