Hydraulx is a uniquely designed and operated award-winning visual effects facility based in Santa Monica, California with branches in Vancouver, BC and New Orleans.
We are looking for someone who is organized, with a strong attention to detail. Able to take on responsibility for the tasks given and able to find solutions within their own initiative.
· Candidate must have an educational background in Human Resources or Business Administration; plus one year’s experience in a busy office environment.
· Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills plus the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
· Have critical thinking and problem solving. Along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Having passion of serving others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist Office Manager with the day-to-day operations of the office.
· Provides excellent customer service in-person and by phone. Screen and direct telephone calls.
· Maintains office files & supports benefits administration.
· Prepares monthly reports to upper management as needed or requested.
· Preparing new hire orientation sets.
· Prepare timesheets according to the payroll schedule.
· Post jobs online on various sources. Follow up with department supervisors on candidates. Setup interviews and screen demo reel.
· Extended Heath Care
· Paid meals when working overtime
We are located just two blocks from Telus Science World Skytrain.
Those interested in the role should send their resume to email@example.com with “Administrative/Recruiting Assistant” in the subject line.
* MUST be a BC resident and be eligible to work in Canada
About Hydraulx VFX Ltd
We hold to two basic tenets: hire the best artists, and keep them armed with the latest tools and technology available.
The result is a highly efficient team of talented artists and consistently groundbreaking work in a broad range of applications. With less of the bureaucracy of larger companies, and a core group of in-house talent (producers, programmers, photographers & designers), we decrease overhead while increasing project flexibility.