Hydraulx VFX has some high profile creature based projects and is currently looking for a talented Modeler with high level technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our dynamic team at our Vancouver office immediately!
– Create models based on assignments by Supervisor
– Complete work in a timely and efficient manner
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– Must have good organizational skills
– 3+ years of experience creating hard surface models in Maya
– Must be proficient in zBrush and Mari, Mudbox is a plus.
– Must be able to work and communicate well in a team environment
– Must have a basic understanding of Linux
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please include rate history and availability in the body of the email.
Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current BC resident, or hold a current work permit.
About Hydraulx VFX Ltd
We hold to two basic tenets: hire the best artists, and keep them armed with the latest tools and technology available.
The result is a highly efficient team of talented artists and consistently groundbreaking work in a broad range of applications. With less of the bureaucracy of larger companies, and a core group of in-house talent (producers, programmers, photographers & designers), we decrease overhead while increasing project flexibility.