-create models based on assignments by Supervisor
-complete work in a timely and efficient manner
-able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
-good organization skill
-experience creating hard surface and organic models in Maya
-proficient in mudbox and mari
-able to work and communicate well in a team environment
-basic understanding of linux
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project work).
- Please include rate history and availability.
- Please attach your resume and links to your demo reel.
- Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Vancouver, BC Canada
* Must be a current a BC resident, and must be eligible to work in Canada