Hydraulx VFX is currently looking for a talented Texture with well rounded technical skills mixed with strong artistic sensibilities to join our new dynamic team at our Vancouver office. Start date immediate for the right candidate!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Creates textures & models as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner, following the creative direction of the production achieving high level of realism.
– Accountable for meeting schedules and show deadlines
– Must be able to take criticism and follow direction of the production
– Keep files efficiently organized and comply with the studio’s technical standards and specifications.
– Work with production, supervisors and team to trouble shoot problems related to tasks.
– 2-3+ years Texturing & Modeling experience.
– Advanced knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, ZBrush, Substance Designer/Painter, Speed Tree. Working Knowledge of MARI & Redshift.
– Strong visual skills and color space understanding.
– Experience working on Linux OS
– Excellent file management skills.
– Able to work independently and with the production team.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
– Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work some weekends.
Vancouver, BC Canada
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. Project work, personal work)
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.