About this position:
A 3D Coordinator is responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for assigned area of responsibility. Facilitates the movement of shots between teams, attends and daily reviews, and communicates status updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule. Provides administrative support to the production management team and supervisors. Responsibilities include:
- Under the guidance of the CG Supervisor, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
- Partners with other production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintains steady communication with supervisors and artists in our Los Angeles office.
- Follows up with Artist Leads on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate Artist Leads, Supervisors and Production team members as needed.
- Responsible for multiple dailies sessions each day, as well as client reviews.
- Taking clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, and disseminating notes to all necessary parties and within production software.
- Generates and maintains production reports.
- Generally providing overall production support to the production management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
- 1+ years proven production experience in established VFX facility.
- Demonstrable experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
- Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills coupled with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries.
- Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills are required; with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and standard PC applications.
- MUST be a BC resident, and be eligible to work in Canada
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include rate history, asking rate and availability.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.