- Able to composite multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
- Must have in depth knowledge of Nuke.
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressively complex experience in production or feature film preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field preferred.
- 4+ years proven production experience in established VFX facility.
- Demonstrable experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
How to apply:
- Please submit your resume and demo reels (e.g. student work, personal work or project work) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure there is a detailed description of your work in particular with your demo reel.
- Please include asking rate, rate history and availability.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
* Must be a current BC resident, and be eligible to work in Canada.