We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.
About the Position
The Producer at Goldtooth manages the production from the beginning to the end, working in partnership with the Creative Director and reporting to Studio Upper Management for all deliverables. This position is accountable for the daily maintenance and adherence to the production schedule, for the management of the production budget and responsible for communication regularly with the Client to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget and on target.
- Manages and leads multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion while maintaining the creative vision. Has knowledge of where their projects are at all times.
- Drives the entire production schedule daily
- Accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of all project milestones
- Ensures strategic production planning for projects
- With the Creative Director and Business Development team, you are responsible for maintaining positive relationships with the Clients and are the primary contact with the Client through production
- Responsible for the creation of project schedules and budgets with support from the Creative Director, Finance Manager and Bidding Producer
- Create status reports during production
- Coordinates external resources and dependencies for the production
- Promptly removes impediments to production and continuously recommends and seeks efficiencies
- Proactively manage risks for the production and submits budget alerts any time the projects’ needs exceed the budget estimated at the start of the production
- Assists in recruitment of team members, where needed. Forecasts with Senior Production Manager when resources change for production and works with the HR Manager to ensure resources are hired
- Provides performance feedback to team members on an ongoing basis to ensure that deliverables and the quality bar is met on all deliverables
- At least 3 years experience delivering exceptional results in the games industry and/or VFX
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manages changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Able to develop and analyze estimates and schedules
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members as well as provide constructive performance feedback
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team.
- Strong sense of initiative
- Great all-around communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, body language)
- Ability to figure out an answer in the midst of chaos (i.e. troubleshooting)
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and link to your demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.