About the Position
We’re looking to hire a Creative Producer who is able to manage and maintain a production from start to finish, working in partnership with Creative Directors and Studio Executives. This role will also be responsible for assisting with business development initiatives, securing new projects and industry contacts.
· Manages the production schedule and production budget on a daily basis
· Communicates with client and ensures deliverables are on time and on budget
· Ensures strategic production planning for projects
· Identifies potential partners / alliances for future projects
· Proactively manages risks for productions, assists in recruitment, and provides performance feedback to team members on an ongoing basis
· 3+ years of related Producer work experience
· Experience in Gaming / Cinematics
· Business development experience
· Strong project management skills
· Excellent people management skills, including ability to motivate and encourage team
· Great all-around communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, body language)
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and link to your demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Goldtooth Creative Agency Inc.
We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.