We are storytellers. Goldtooth is a rare hybrid of a creative agency and full-service production studio. Each member of the Goldtooth team is a master of their craft, working with some of the hottest franchises in the video game industry and feature film VFX from concept to completion. As the recipient of numerous industry awards and accolades, Goldtooth attacks its projects with creativity and precision, always delivering on quality.
About the Position
We’re in need of a Technical Animator who has strong animation skills, along with rigging and technical experience, to work with us in-studio on gaming and vfx projects.
- Ability to take motion-captured layout and push the animation successfully to achieve
- proper, but embellished, body mechanics
- Strong sense and knowledge of what needs to be done in various pipeline steps in the
- animation department
- Ability to work within the Maya, Motion-Builders, 3DS MAX, and client game based engines
- Compile motion capture data in Motion Builder and animate cameras according to storyboards and client direction
- Assist in rigging and technical support as it relates to animation assets
- Experience and thorough knowledge of Motion Builder and Maya
- Experience with hair and cloth
- Self motivated, enthusiastic attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team or independently at times to find the best design solutions.Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and link to your demo reel to email@example.com