Are you someone who thrives on working in a creative environment? Consider the below position if you enjoy a fast-paced workplace within the film industry. Our staff is made up of a dedicated team of professionals, who work tirelessly in creating some of the best visual effects, on screen today.
Gener8 is a technology company providing solutions to the entertainment industry. Our start in stereoscopic 3D conversion has catapulted us to the top of the market.
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members; screen calls, inquires and requests
- Assist with general accounting/expense duties
- Greet visitors/clients/walk-ins and internal staff in a professional and friendly manner
- Direct all incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries
- Miscellaneous file/staff tracking and management
- Order office supplies and office equipment
- Support staff with travel, accommodation and other arrangements
- Organize and maintain calendars and manage appointments
- Assist with event planning and catering
- Assist with corporate travel coordination
- Perform other clerical/finance duties as required
Candidate must possess:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Prior experience in the hospitality / serving industry considered an asset
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada unrestricted. Serious applicants only.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org