The successful candidate must be proactive in the workplace, must be able to be flexible and multitask while remaining calm and meticulously detail oriented. The ideal candidate must be a team player who has an upbeat and positive attitude, and must have experience in coordinating plans to organize the VFX schedule and workflow. Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Minimum of 1-3 years working at a VFX studio in a production role
- Must be well versed in the VFX pipeline
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in using Shotgun, RV, G Suite, and various file transfer platforms ie. Aspera, Media Shuttle, etc.
Job duties may include but not be limited to the following
- Working with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor to ensure studio schedule aligns with client needs
- Troubleshoot and respond to the Client and Production questions and requests along with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor
- Must be updated on all VFX shots and scope of work, and be able to relay information to client and artists as necessary
- Import files into Shotgrid in a timely manner
- Along with the VFX Producer, must schedule deliveries to ensure all VFX is delivered according to temp, special screening, and final delivery schedules
- Ensure Shotgrid is updated with all relevant project and VFX shot information
- Communicate all scope changes and notes to the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor and artists, and update Shotgun accordingly
- Work with VFX Supervisor to ensure artists’ work performance meets expectations
About Vitality VFX
Looking for a change? Vitality VFX is a company led by the professionals who pioneered the art and business of high end digital cosmetic work for feature films. Since our inception in 2014, our scope of work has expanded to general 2D compositing work. We are looking to welcome a passionate and driven VFX Coordinator into our family to work on an exciting Netflix show. We believe that quality work is produced by nurturing a work / life balance. Utilizing a cloud based platform allows our entire team to work from home, though all are welcome at our Mount Pleasant studio whenever they wish to go into the office.