Phoenix builds 3D visualization software for the apparel industry. We’re a bit different from the typical VFX & Animation companies you would find on here, but many of us have come from the VFX & Film industry here in Vancouver, and we’re looking for a Software Engineer with a 3D background to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop pipeline standards, libraries and tools
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and content creators
- Provide teams with M&E industry expertise and testable assets
- Support ingestion and export of content into our services
- Explore emerging technologies for media production or presentation
- At least 5 years experience developing pipeline solutions for animation, VFX or a related industry
- 3-4 years experience developing foundational libraries, data structures and/or APIs
- Primarily experience in Python, other languages and frameworks a plus
- Familiar with containerization technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to adapt and contribute to fast-paced tasks of varying priorities
- Strong modern development practices including testing, packaging and metrics
- Exposure to modern interface standards such as REST, WebSockets, etc
- Experience with WebGL and ThreeJS a plus!
- Production experience with at least 2 of the following languages ( C++, Go, Python )
- Practical knowledge of apparel design (ex: CLO 3D, Browzwear) or CG clothing for film (ex: Marvelous Designer)
- Knowledge of architecture, apparel design or other CAD workflows
- Experienced in 3d data conversion and techniques
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting growth potential – you will be part of building a company and a product instead of following set processes
How to Apply
Check out our website and submit an application through our careers page: https://www.fnx.tech/
About FNX Technologies
We're a new startup and we're building a 3D visualization platform for brands.
We are creating a consumer web experience in a B2B product. We've assembled experts from the media and apparel industries and have a strategic partnership with one of the largest supply chain partners in the consumer apparel industry.
We're focused on building a start-up-friendly full stack product development team to grow our products and transform an industry.